Are use the new features to react to Whatsapp messages? WhatsApp has finally added the ability to react to messages with a selection of emojis. The WhatsApp reactions feature is finally here on Android version 18.104.22.168. In this post; you’ll learn how to use Whatsapp emoji reactions to messages.
However; The Meta-owned messaging app released this message reply on May 5th, and it has been rolling out to WhatsApp users all across the world since then. “We’re thrilled to reveal that emoji reactions are now accessible on the latest version of the app,” WhatsApp wrote in an official blog post. Reactions are entertaining and interesting, and they also help to avoid group overload. We’ll keep developing them in the future by introducing a wider range of expressions. When there are too many reactions to a message, participants in the chat can read them all by touching or clicking on the emoji reaction. It’s a convenient — and long-awaited — feature that will work on both your smartphone and desktop. Read on to learn everything you need to know about the new feature, including when it will be available, how it works, and some things to keep in mind while using it.
- WhatsApp Reactions is finally available to iOS and Android users.
- This feature allows users to send an emoji reaction instead of typing messages.
- Currently, 6 emoji reactions are available to use.
How to Use WhatsApp Emoji Reactions to Messages
When you tap the required emoji, it will be sent as a response to that specific message. The other user should be notified as a result of this. On an iPhone, double-tapping a message also brings up the responses menu, similar to how you can react to Instagram messages. Emoji reactions appear as little symbols below the messages in the conversation. Change your reaction by tapping and holding the message and selecting a different reaction. Long press the message and deselect the emoji reaction to remove it (via WhatsApp).
- Launch WhatsApp and open a conversation.
- Long-press on the message you want to react to.
- The available emoji will pop up, and you can tap any of them to select.
- You’ll see the reaction emoji at the bottom of the message bubble, and so will the person on the other end.
- You can check who has reacted to a message by tapping on the emoji on a message bubble.
More about WhatsApp Emoji message react
This tool allows you to respond to select messages with emojis without overwhelming the conversation. WhatsApp now has six emoticons that you can use to respond to messages.
- Thumbs up (👍)
- Heart (❤️)
- Face with tears of joy (😂)
- Face with mouth open (😮)
- Crying face (😢)
- Folded hands (🙏) (If you think this emoji should be named “praying hands” or “thank you,” we’re right with you.
How to Change or Remove a WhatsApp Emoji Reacts
You might wish to edit or replace an emoji reaction you’ve included to a message in various instances. Perhaps you used the “tears of joy” emoji on a sad message and need to replace it with something more appropriate.
Simply long-press a message to which you’ve previously contributed a reaction on your phone. The original emoji popup menu will appear, as well as a grey highlight surrounding your current reaction emoji. You can then choose a new emoji reaction to replace the previous one.
Finally; WhatsApp has finally added the ability to react to messages with a selection of emojis.