Do you want to edit photos on mobile with a point-to-point color? In this post; you’ll learn how to use spot color on Samsung galaxy phones without the excess apps. Choose the colors you want to emphasize and use Spot Color to make your photo pop even more. Simply open your Gallery app and select a photo to modify, then start adding or deleting colors to make your topic the main focus. The Samsung Photo Editor is a photo editing program. It has a lot of features that anyone may use, from beginners to specialists. You may use the effects function to give your images amazing effects and even decorate them with stickers and frames.
How to Use Spot color on Samsung Gallery photos without the extra Apps
Go to your gallery, select a photo, and then click the edit icon. The editing window will appear. Then select three dots from the menu. Select Spot Color. The image will be converted to black and white. The rest of the screen is black and white until you tap the portions/colors you want to pop. Similarly, Prisma-like effects, are the go-to style in the three-dot menu.
Step 1. Open the Gallary app, and Select the photo you would like to edit.
Step 2. Tap the edit on the below options.
Step 3. Select the three-dot in the right corner and tap the Spot color.
Step 4. They have three options on the below page.
- Use(+)to add color to your image.
- use(_) to remove the color from your image.
- If you would like to remove a small section of color tap on it to erase it.
Step 5. Tap the True stick, and select the Save option.
How to Edit Photos on Samsung Galaxy Phone
One of the best native gallery apps is Samsung Gallery. Numerous third-party gallery apps face stiff competition from it. It not only works well as gallery software, but it also has fun picture editing features for Samsung Galaxy phones. Cropping, adding photos to another picture, resizing, changing background effects, and much more are all options. Let’s look at how to use Samsung Gallery to edit images on a Samsung Galaxy Phone.
Samsung Gallery Photo Editing Tips
1. Crop Photo: You can crop whichever you want or use the normal choices. In Samsung Gallery, open the photo you want to crop and tap the Edit icon. The photo will open in free crop mode by default. Crop the photo using the photo edges as needed. To crop in regular sizes, go to the first tab and select Free text. Choose a crop size.
2. Rotate and Flip Photo: Some Gallery apps frequently overlook the basics. Samsung Gallery, thankfully, isn’t one of them. This program makes it simple to rotate and flip photographs.
Go into the photo’s editing mode. To rotate and flip the photo, tap the Rotate and Flip icons under the first tab, respectively.
3. Resize Photo: Resizing photographs is also possible with the Samsung Gallery app. When the photo is in edit mode, select Resize from the three-dot menu at the top. Choose a resize percentage from the drop-down menu.
4. View Original Photo: At any point, while editing the photo if you want to compare it with the original photo, simply touch and hold the photo. That will show a preview of the original photo.
There are simply guides to edited photos or highlights the pictures on the Samsung phone without the extra apps by the Gallery editor.