Do you want to watch youtube videos in (PiP) mode on Samsung Galaxy android phones? In the guide, we’ll show you how to enable picture-in-picture (Pip) on android phones and how to use this feature function on youtube videos, also learn how to use picture-in-picture for youtube videos on android.
How to Work Picture-in-picture mode from youtube videos?
Picture-in-picture reduces the size of the video to a little player that you may move about your home screen and over other apps. With this option enabled, you can continue watching YouTube videos while using other apps on your mobile device.
Tap the Android home button to start PiP playback while a video is playing in the YouTube app. The video will be resized to fit in a PiP window. The PiP window can be dragged across the screen, allowing playback to continue while other apps are open.
Double-tap the PiP to resume playback in the YouTube app. Drag the PiP to the bottom of the screen to dismiss it completely.
How to Enable Pip mode on Samsung Galaxy phone
When you want to enable or disable the pip mode on the Samsung phone it is really to use the feature option on the Samsung video players, and this function is available to other Apps on Android phones.
1. Go to the Setting app on your android phone.
2. Scroll down the pane and tap on the Apps from the setting page.
3. Select the three-dot on the upper right corner pop-up page.
4. Tap on the Special access.
5. Scroll down the page to all options select on Picture-in-picture.
6. Now, you will see all apps to want to enable the Pip mode on your phones.
For example: like enable this option from youtube videos.
- Tap on the youtbe app.
- Allow the Picture-in-picture.
- Allow the Picture-in-picture (Pip) mode from the youtube app.
How to Use the PiP mode from Youtube Videos on Android
In the above guide, we study how to enable or disable Picture-in-picture from apps, and for this title, you’ll learn how to use Picture-in-picture (Pip) from the youtube app.
1. Open the youtube app.
2. play the video or music on youtube and set it on the full-screen page.
3. Tap the Recent button, and tap on the YouTube icon will see the new options select the to Open in Pop-up view that will set the phone home screen.
Note: Tap the upper Pop-up page will have the option to(Full screen, Shurcute, and disable )the youtube video Picture-in-picture.
Finally; This guide was all about how to enable and use YouTube Picture-in-Picture mode on Samsung Galaxy and android devices.
How to Use Spot Color on Samsung Gallery photos