In Instagram stories now you share your own avatar stickers and there are other things to do through Instagram stories, such as share songs or even tag and mention people that appear in the post. in the guide, we’ll show you how to use Avatar on Instagram stories on smartphones.
However; Instagram users may now respond with customized stickers in stories and messages thanks to a new “Avatar” button, but first they must create an Instagram avatar using one of many methods. Avatars can also be made by users from a chat or an Instagram story. To add a photo or a video to your story, tap the plus (+) sign in the top-right corner. Alternatively, you can tap the chat icon and then select a conversation from the list of chats to start it. Then choose “Stickers” (the square smiley icon), and then pick “AVATAR” from the list of Instagram Story stickers. The same steps as those outlined for making an avatar through a user’s profile must be followed. In addition to using these ways, users can alter their avatars by selecting “Edit” in the top-right area of the screen after selecting AVATAR from the Stickers menu.
Now, you can use your own avatar on your Instagram story, follow this post-step-by-step.
1. Go to the Instagram app and tap the plus (+) icon on the middle page.
2. Now, Tap on the STORY will open the story screen.
3. On the Instagram story page tap on the Create and tap on the Sticker icon on the upper screen.
4. Now, will find the AVATAR option or search it.
5. You will now see the stickers generated based on your avatars and if you want to Edit the Avatar tap on the upper right page has the edit option.
6. Finally, tap the Your story and add the image to your Instagram Story.
- You have also the option on Instagram Avatar DMs. Open the chat window, tap the sticker icon in the textbox at the right corner, and choose Avatar to view emojis based on your avatar.
- That’s it—just pick the sticker you want to send! Your avatar will be sent to the receiver along with the message, giving your chats a more personal touch.
Finally; This post is about how to use and share Avatar stickers on Instagram stories and DMs.