If you want to enable or disable the safe mode on your Samsung Galaxy phones. Using Safe Mode on a Samsung phone allows you to force the device to run the essential operating system, and Disable the majority of third-party programs. It is intended to be used as a diagnostic tool to help with connectivity, battery life, and other problems. In this article, we’ll show you how to turn Off safe mode on Samsung Galaxy android phones.
However; it is intended to be used as a diagnostic tool to help with connectivity, battery life, and other problems. Use Safe Mode to see if any third-party software is making adverts display on your smartphone or if anything is interfering with receiving and making calls. Malicious software may even consume unusually high amounts of mobile data; nevertheless, Safe Mode fully disables third-party apps’ ability to access mobile data. In Safe Mode, you can still make and receive phone calls and text messages, but other apps depend on the device.
If your device runs smoothly in Safe Mode, the fault is probably with a third-party application that may be uninstalled to fix it. If the device still has problems while booted into Safe Mode, there may be an issue with the Operating System or physical hardware with the device; it will require further diagnostics.
How to Enable Safe Mode on Galaxy Phones
If you want to turn or the turn-off safe mode on Samsung Android phones, follow the below steps.
1. Press and hold the power button, typically located on the right-hand side of your Samsung Galaxy android phone.
2. A screen like the one shown in the accompanying screenshot should appear after a couple of seconds. You can let go of the Power button at this point.
3. Tap and hold the power off.
4. Tap on the Safe Mode.
Note: Return to the previous screen and make sure you are tapping and holding the Power off button until it is displayed if the Safe mode option does not appear. You’ll be given another Power off button if you tap it and release your finger before doing so.
5. Now that safe mode has been rebooted on your phone. The Safe mode icon visible in the lower left-hand corner of the screen serves as a confirmation of this.
How to Get Out the Save on Android phones
There are 3 different ways to exit Safe Mode – all of them require the device to restart completely.
1. Hold the Power button on the right-hand side and select Restart on the screen.
2. To open the Notification panel, swipe down from the top of the screen. To restart the device, choose the Safe Mode is On notice and hit Turn Off.
3. Hold Volume Down and Power for at least 5 seconds to force the device to restart.
Finally; I hope to learn how to enable and disable the safe mode on your Samsung Galaxy phones.
How to Enable Data Saver on Samsung Galaxy (Android 11/12)
How to Find Clipboard on Samsung Android Phones
How to Remove Brightness Slider in Notification bar on Android 12