Do you want to disable message requests on your Instagram social media? Instagram messages from people who are not in your contact list or who you do not follow by default land in the Requests area. One of the many features included in the most recent Facebook Messenger and Instagram integration is the option to disable message requests on Instagram. You can use it to prohibit spam bots in addition to requests for messages from strangers. Let’s get started by discovering how to activate the “Don’t receive requests” function. In this post, we explain to turn off the Instagram message requests for your Android phones.
How to Black Message Requests on Instagram
If you keep receiving Instagram message requests and don’t want to anymore, and want to turn off it.
Note: With this technique, just message requests—not all Instagram DMs—are blocked.
1. Open the Instagram app.
2. Tap on your profile icon on your Instagram.
3. Select the hamburger icon in the top right corner.
4. Tap on the Setting.
5. Tap the Privacy from the setting menu.
6. Select the Messages.
7. Tap on the Other on Instagram.
8. Tap on the Don’t receive requests.
Requests for messages from persons you are not following won’t be sent to you anymore.
How to Disable Message requests Notification on Instagram
If you don’t want to get push alerts for private or direct message requests, you can disable these.
1. Go to the Profile picture on your Instagram.
2. Tap on the hamburger icon in the top right corner.
3. Now, tap on the Notification.
4. Hit on the Messages and Calls.
5. Choose the Off option from the Message Requests.
How to Disable Group Invites on Instagram
Group messaging is yet another opportunity for a stranger you are not following to communicate with you in secret. Here’s how to set a group invitation restriction.
1. Open the Instagram app.
2. Now, go to the Instagram profile, and tap the hamburger icon in the top right corner.
3. Tap on the Setting.
4. Now, from the setting tap on Privacy.
5. Tap Messages.
6. From Group chats, tap on the Who can add you to groups.
7. Now, tap Only people you follow on Instagram to restrict group invitations on Instagram to only people you know.
Where is Come Message Request on Instagram?
Specific message kinds go in your message request folder. Importantly, it’s where communications from people you don’t follow or have on your contact list appear.
These messages can come from spambots or from total strangers who just want to chat.
Disabling this option makes sense if you wish to use Instagram with greater security. You will only get communications from people you know in this manner.
Instagram will notify the other user if you disable the function, “Your message cannot be delivered to [username]. They reject any requests for fresh messages “if they attempt to message you.
How do I delete a message on Instagram?
How to Hide Views and Likes on Instagram [Video views, and Posts]