Do you want to make your taskbar transparent on your Windows 11 or Windows 10 laptop or PC? If yes then here in this post we will guide you on how to transparent taskbar in Windows 11 & Windows 10.
Meanwhile, Microsoft has released the first Windows 11 Insider preview build, offering early adopters a taste of the company’s upcoming operating system. While Windows 11 is an improvement in terms of aesthetics and features like Android app compatibility and Widgets, Microsoft has severely limited the taskbar customization options in the OS.
Many users like altering their Windows 11/10 experience beyond what Microsoft intended by adjusting user interface aspects. Making the Windows 11/10 taskbar fully transparent without any blur effects is a popular tweak.
What is Transparent Taskbar?
TranslucentTB lets you to customise the appearance of your taskbar. The effect and colour can be changed, and the maximum window can be used when the Start menu is active. Both Cortana and Timeline launch with a customised taskbar to create a colourful and visually appealing taskbar.
- To change the colour of the taskbar, use an advanced colour picker with alpha and live preview
- Dynamic Modes
- Dynamic Windows: Will change the taskbar to a different appearance if a window is currently maximised.
- Dynamic Start Menu: Will change the taskbar appearance when the start menu is opened.
- Dynamic Cortana: Will change the taskbar appearance when Cortana (or the search menu if Cortana is disabled) is open.
- Dynamic Timeline/Task View: Will change the taskbar appearance when the Timeline (or Task View on older builds) is open.
- Taskbar States
- Blur: Make the taskbar slightly blurred.
- Clear: Transparent taskbar.
- Normal: Regular Windows style. (as if TranslucentTB was not running)
- Opaque: No transparency.
- Fluent: Windows 10 April 2018 update and up only. Will give the taskbar an appearance similar to Microsoft’s Fluent Design guidelines.
- The Aero Peek button can be shown or hidden. It may be modified at any time or it can be dynamic.
How to Transparent Taskbar on Windows 11 & Windows 10
To make your Windows 11 & Windows 10 taskbar transparent follow the steps below:
Step 1. Go to your Microsoftstore search TranslucentTB in the search bar. Then click Get.
Step 2. Once installed click Open.
Step 3. Now, your Windows 11 taskbar is completely transparent.
These were the steps for using TranslucentTB to create a transparent taskbar in Windows 10. This is not to be confused with the transparency option in Windows 10 Settings, which can be found under Personalization. The Start button, taskbar, and Action Center may all be made translucent. It will not be totally transparent if you enable that option.
How to Show Internet Speed Meter in Windows 11 & Windows 10 Taskbar