Hexa Bloom is a simple interactive 3D Live Wallpaper with moving abstract honeycomb, hexagon, and hex patterns that can be customized in a variety of ways, including color, bloom, resolution, and more. It goes well with any unique launcher or theme. It responds to phone orientation and swiping actions. Users have complete control over how the Live Wallpaper is rendered. In this post, we will show you how to set Hexa Bloom on an android phone, and download the 3D live wallpaper Hexa bloom for free.
However; Hexa Bloom our living wallpaper responds to swipe and touch actions. There will be a shining light under your finger when you contact the screen. And the wallpaper will rotate appropriately on swipe.
How to Put or Set Hexa Bloom 3D Live Wallpaper on your Smartphone for Free
So, here we’ll show you how to set or put 3D live wallpaper Hexa Bloom for android phones.
Step 1. Go to the Play store on your mobile and search the Hexa bloom pro or tap here to download the Hexa bloom for them.
Step 2. Now, tap on the Install.
Step 3. When downloading the Hexa bloom pro on your phone, open the Hexa Bloom to customize the thems, color, Grid, Motion, and Effects.
Step 4. When the customize complete tap on the True icon to set it on the home screen and lock screen.
Step 5. Tap on the Set wallpaper, now select ever one wants to set the wallpaper Home screen or Home and Lock screens.
Congratulation, now you have the 3d live wallpaper on your phone.
Customization Hexa Bloom pro
Every component of the app is completely customizable by the user. The hexagon/honeycomb pattern’s color can be changed, and there are countless color combinations available thanks to adjustable hue, saturation, brightness, and contrast sliders.
– In addition to manual hue, saturation, and light strength sliders, the color of the backdrop light effect also has the choice of using the same hue as the hexagonal tiles.
– The hexagon grid’s size – The ability to enable or disable the use of the accelerometer or gyroscope.
– A switch to enable or disable the rendering pass after post-processing. You can completely turn off post-processing if you have a low-end smartphone or want to conserve battery life.
– Changing the threshold and intensity of bloom in addition to enabling or removing it.
– Altering the amount and opacity of the vignette
These are all about how to set or put 3d live wallpaper on your phone, the best of 3d live wallpaper is Hexa Bloom pro.