Do you want to add the clock on the laptop screen on Windows 11/10 laptop? Windows 11 does not have a cock screen feature default. and if you want to set or add the clock on the desktop screen on Windows. In this guide, we will show you how to add or put a clock to the desktop on Windows 11/10 PC, you can do so by using Rainmeter.
What is Rainmeter?
Rainmeter is a free and open-source desktop modification tool for Windows that is licensed under the GNU GPL v2. It allows users to design and display information-displaying skins, which are user-generated configurable desktop widgets or applets. Skins can be downloaded and installed in “suites,” which are ready-to-use bundles of skins.
Desktop clocks, RSS readers, system monitors, weather widgets, program launchers, and audio players are all common Rainmeter skin features.
How to Set or Put Clock to the Desktop on Windows 11/10
There have several gadget clocks on Windows computers. here is the best one of the Rainmeter for your Laptops or PC.
Rainmeter is the most well-known and widely used Windows desktop customization software. Skins are little, convenient applets that float freely on your desktop and can be used to enhance your Windows PC at home or at business. Rainmeter skins allow quick access to vital information. It’s simple to monitor your system resources, such as RAM and battery power, as well as your Internet data streams, such as email, RSS feeds, weather, and time forecasts.
However; here are the steps to put and place a clock on a Windows 11.
- at the first, all you need is to download the Rainmeter software first.
- Install it on your PC once it has been downloaded. Double-click the executable file to run it, then follow the on-screen directions to install the software on your computer.
- Once installed, select Finish.
- you now need to download the clock skin for your Windows 11 PC.
- Once, downloaded double-click to install it.
- Here’s how the new clock looks on Windows 11 desktop.
When you want to remove or disconnect the clock from your desktop on Windows 11/10, Right-click on the clock and select the Unload skin.
Finally; It is an easy way to add or place a clock’s on the Windows 11/10 desktop screen.