Nothing ear (1 )earbuds are the best wireless earphones on the earth. If you have the nothing ear 1 and want to connect or pair it on Laptops, iPhones, iPods, smartphones, and other devices. Now, in the post, we will show how to pair nothing ear 1 on Windows 11 or Windows 10 computers.
However; The Ear 1 wireless earphones, Carl Pei’s debut product from the new company Nothing and co-founder of OnePlus, are under a lot of strain. Thanks to financial support from GV, Tony Fadell, and well-known designers like Casey Neistat, Nothing aspires to produce a whole line of products that correspond to the design philosophy presented with the Ear 1. The Ear 1s and the unique charging case both include transparent tops that keep the earbuds visible at all times. The Ear 1s also has a translucent “stem” that lets you see inside of them.
The 11,6mm dynamic driver, Hybrid Active Noise Cancellation, 3 high definition microphones, AI-powered Environmental Noise Cancellation, 34 hours of battery life when using the charging case, IPX4 dust and sweat resistance certification, Bluetooth 5.2, and other features of the Nothing Ear (1) are just a few of its many highlights.
How to Connect or Pairing Nothing Ear 1 earbuds to Laptop in Windows 11
Now, pair the nothing ear (1) earphones to Windows 11 or Windows 10, follow these steps.
1. On your laptop go to the Setting by pressing Win+I to open the setting windows.
2. In the Windows setting, select Bluetooth & devices in the right pane, Turn on the Bluetooth icon.
3. Next, to your PC click on the Add devices.
4. Now, to connect the nothing earbuds by opening the charging case’s lid, press and hold the side multifunction touch button for 2 seconds. After that, the earphones will begin to operate on their own.
5. Now, from the Add devices screen select the Bluetooth option.
6. Now, from the list locate Nothing ear (1) and click on it to connect.
7. Finally, the Nothing Ear (1)is successfully connected to your Windows laptop.
How to Disconnect the Nothing earbuds from Windows Laptop
Go to Windows Settings > Bluetooth & devices or Bluetooth and other devices. Click on the Nothing ear (1). Click either Disconnect or Remove device.
Nothing Ear (1) Manual How to Turn On and Off
Turn on: Open the lid of the charging case, and press and hold the multifunction touch button on its side for 2 seconds. After that, the earbuds will turn on automatically.
Turn off: Place the earbuds into the charging case. After that, the earbuds will turn off automatically.
Best Feature Nothing Ear (1)
- Gutsy. We hold windows, not walls, to be true. Ear (1) received clear veneers in order to showcase and honor the artistry underlying and to showcase the inherent beauty of our technology.
Sound of Silence. Turn on active noise cancellation to capture and cancel out undesired background sounds when you want some peace and quiet. Excellent for use at work or on airplanes. Transparent mode instantly restores background sounds when you choose to let the outside world back in.
Pure Sound (Precisely Tuned). We’ve made space for fantastic voice, sound, and connectivity. Advanced bass, mid, and treble performance is provided by an 11.6mm dynamic driver and a large air chamber. The audiophiles at teenage engineering tuned each component.
Clear Voice Technology:
- Just to be clear. To ensure that you sound like yourself, Nothing Ear (1) uses three high-definition mics and Clear Voice Technology. Advanced algorithms use millions of speech and sound combinations, including wind speeds of up to 40 km/h, to isolate and amplify your voice with astonishing accuracy as you speak.
- Pure Power. You may listen for 5 hours on the earbuds and 34 hours on the case. The sleekly designed, wirelessly charging power case is small and charges your earphones quickly.
- like a cloud. Each earbud weighs only 4.7g and features three liquid silicone tips for a custom fit, pressure-relieving vents, and an ergonomic design. The aim is that you might not even realize you are wearing them.
Finally; this guide about how to pair or connect nothing ear (1) to Windows 11 or Windows 10 Laptop.