Do want to connect the Galaxy earbuds to Windows 11 or Windows 10 Laptop? In this article, we’ll show you how to pair the Galaxy buds 2 to a Pc on windows 11 and Windows 10.
However; anyone who currently owns a pair of Galaxy Buds will feel at home with the Galaxy Buds 2, from the hardware to the software. The Galaxy Buds 2’s earbuds and USB-C case both sport a charming, rounded design. Because of the less secure fit compared to the Galaxy Buds Plus, it’s unfortunate that Samsung didn’t include removable wingtips with this model. They can be used as exercise headphones because they are IPX2 water-resistant, but be careful not to jolt your head too hard or the earbuds may fall out.
Galaxy buds 2 Sound Quality
How to Connect Galaxy Buds Live to Windows 11 Laptop
How to Connect Galaxy buds to Windows 11 laptop
So, now here to Pair Galaxy buds 2 to PC on Windows 11 and Windows 10 computers.
1. Go to the Setting on your PC and select Bluetooth & devices, Turn on the Bluetooth. After that click on the Add devices.
2. Now, on the earbuds. Open the Galaxy earbuds 2 charging case to pair on the Windows laptop.
3. On your Laptop, from the add devices click on Bluetooth.
4. Once your Galaxy Buds 2 are found, tap on them to connect.
5. Now, earbuds and Laptops are connected to them, and select Done.
How to Remove Samsung EarBuds 2
- Go to the Windows Settings.
- Select Bluetooth & devices.
- Now, click the 3 dots menu next to the Galaxy Buds 2 and select Disconnect or Remove device.
Finally, this post is about the process of connecting the galaxy earbuds 2 to a PC on windows 11 and windows 10 Computer.
How to Connect Galaxy Buds to Windows 11 Laptop