If you want to share or display the screen of the Oppo phone on a Windows 11 PC? The tools for screen mirroring listed below can be used. You may use these tools to view movies and stream videos from your phone to your computer, play your favorite mobile game while projecting it onto the screen of your computer, and show images and other data in your Windows 11 browser. In this guide, we’ll show you how to Oppo screen mirror to a laptop in windows 11 Pc.
However; in Windows 11, a Connect app is available. An Android phone can cast audio and video to a PC via Connect. This suggests that any computer running Windows 11 will act as a Miracast wireless receiver, enabling users to watch Android shows on a larger screen.
How to Mirror Screen Oppo phone with Windows 11 Laptop
So, here are the steps to Oppo screen mirror to a laptop in windows 11 Pc.
1. Open the Setting from the Laptop or press the (Win + I)key to open the setting page.
2. Click on the System from the left panel and then click projecting to this PC.
3. Select Available everywhere and then click launch the connect app to project to this PC.
4. Now, on the Oppo phone, swipe down the quick settings panel and then tap Screencast and Turn on it.
5. Tap on the laptop name, to connect the phone to the laptop.
6. On the laptop select Allow once and click the Ok option.
7. Now, your Oppo phone’s screen is successfully mirrored on your Windows 11.
Note: If you want to disconnect the Oppo phone from the Windows laptop, on your Oppo phone turn off the Screencast to disconnect the computer.
A larger screen appears to make things more pleasurable to experience. That’s it. This article demonstrated how to use the built-in Windows Connect program to cast a Windows or Android display to a Windows 11 computer or laptop. You now understand how to mirror your Samsung, Oppo, or any Windows PC’s display to a Windows 11 computer. We sincerely hope this information was helpful to you.