This day all people need Seconds in Windows 11 Taskbar Clock. Microsoft explained in detail why Windows computer does not show seconds in the Taskbar clock. There are a large set of power users who want to put seconds in the Windows 11 Taskbar Clock for various different reasons. If you want to show seconds in the system tray clock on Windows 11. Microsoft is now testing the ability to see seconds in the Taskbar clock on Windows 11 but on the Insider builds. The display clock in the taskbar is one of the most basic and permanent features of Windows or any other operating system for that matter. When you put seconds in the taskbar clock of your computer then you can easily know the seconds of times in the taskbar. So, In this post, I will show you How to Show Seconds in Windows 11 Taskbar Clock
Show Seconds in Windows 11 Clock via Settings App
1. Turn on your Windows 11 computer and then open the Setting app.
2. When the setting is open then go to the Personalization tab and click on the Taskbar.
3. Click on the Dropdown icon from the Taskbar behaviors section and enable the Show seconds in the system tray clock.
4. Now, You can now see seconds in the system tray clock on Windows 11.
Show Seconds in Windows 11 Taskbar Clock Using Registry
1. Turn on your Windows 11 computer and then open the start menu and search Registry Editor and open it.
2. Paste the following path into the Registry’s address bar.
3. Scroll down and double-click on ShowSecondsInSystemClock.
4. Change the Value data from 0 to 1 and then click on OK.
Show Seconds in Windows 11 Taskbar Clock Using PowerShell
1. Turn on your computer and then open Start Menu and search PowerShell and click on Run as administrator.
2. Copy and paste the following command and press enter.
3. Restart your computer and The Taskbar clock in Windows 11 should show seconds as well.
4. If you want to disable seconds in the clock, run the below command in PowerShell and restart your Windows 11 PC.
Set-ItemProperty -Path HKCU:\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced -Name ShowSecondsInSystemClock -Value 0 -Force
So, We are here to guide you to Show Seconds in Windows 11 Taskbar Clock. If you don’t know the method to Show Seconds in Windows 11 Taskbar Clock then don’t be afraid we have an article to solve your problem. So, When your all step is done then you will not face any kind of problem. If you face a problem then type your problem in the comment section.