All the apps have their own sound but if you don’t like that app’s sounds then you need to set a different notification sound on any Android phone and other devices. There are some apps that offer their own built-in notification sound settings, like WhatsApp, Telegram, and many other different apps. There are two different methods to set different notification sounds for each app you want on Android phones. After trying out a few apps we finally found one which allows you to set different notification sounds for the app you want to change its notification sounds. So, In this post, I will show you How to Set Different Notification Sounds for Each App on Android.
Most of the apps had these features but they are paid for one time. Android allows users to set different notification sounds for each app on their phones. With the help of the setting app, We can easily change the app notification sounds. You can change the notification sound of the app you like on WhatsApp, Instagram, or many other apps to set notification sounds. Some people use notification tones for each app on an Android phone. You can also set songs to notification sounds.
Method 1. Change Specific App’s Notification Sound
1. Turn on your Android phone and then open the Setting app.
2. When a setting is open then scroll down and click on the App option.
3. Now, Select any app you want to set different notification sounds.
4. On the App, setting click on the Notification option.
5. Now, Click on the In-app notification settings.
6. Click on the Ringtone option.
7. Now, Select any ringtone you want for the app.
Method 2. Use In-App Options to Change Notification Sounds
1. Turn on your Android phone and then open the WhatsApp App.
2. When WhatsApp is open then click on the Three Dots.
3. Now, click on the Setting option.
4. Click on the Notification option.
5. Click on the Notification tone option.
6. Now, select any Notification Tone you want for your WhatsApp app.
7. Now, Your app notification tone is changed on your Android phone.
Method 3. Applying Custom Ringtone on your phone
1. Turn on your Android phone and then open the Setting option.
2. When the setting is open then click on Sound and Vibration.
3. Click on the Notification sound option.
4. Now, select any sound from the List you want for apps.
So, We are here to guide you to Set Different Notification Sounds for Each App on Android. If you don’t know the method to Set Different Notification Sounds for Each App on Android then don’t be afraid we have an article to solve your problem. So, When your all step is done then you will not face any kind of problem. If you face a problem then type your problem in the comment section.