When you don’t want any video sound then you need to mute it and set it to own sound you want. While some apps like Instagram natively offer the option to remove video sound, not all apps have this feature to Remove Video Sound. With the help of the third-party app, we can remove video sound on iPhone devices. The easiest method to remove sound from a video on iPhone is through the Photos app. So, In this post, I will show you How to Remove Video Sound on iPhone
Some videos you can record using your iPhone may have some of your private conversations or unwanted sound in the background of videos. There are many reasons why you remove video sound on iPhone. This day there are many videos that have different sounds. iPhone has a method to Remove Video Sound on iPhone. When you remove sound from a video then you can not find the original sound of that video you have removed it sounds.
Method 1. Remove Sound from Video using the Native Photos App
1. Turn on your iPhone device then open the Photo App.
2. Now, open any video you want then click on Edit.
3. Press the Speaker button in the top-left corner to mute the entire video sound.
4. When the video is muted then click on Done.
5. Now, Your video sound has been removed from your video.
Method 2. Use iMovie on iPhone to Remove Video Sound
1. Open your iPhone device then open the AppStore and install the iMovie app.
2. When it is installed then click on Continue.
3. Click on Movie on the home screen.
4. Now, Click on the Media option.
5. Click on the Video option.
6. Select any video you want to remove its sound.
7. Select the video timeline to view all the editing options at the bottom and click on the Sound icon.
8. Now, adjust its slider to zero to mute all sounds in the video.
9. Now, Click on the Share icon.
10. Click on Save Video.
Method 3. Utilize Apple’s Clips App to Remove Sound from Video
1. Open your iPhone device then open the Appstore app and install the Clips app.
2. When the clips app is downloaded then open it and then click on the Gallery option.
3. Now, Pick your desired video to remove its sound and then click on Add option.
4. Click on the Add to Project
5. Click on the selected video and press the Mute button to remove its sound.
6. Now, Click on the Share button.
Step 7. Click on Save the Video to your iPhone or share it.
So, We are here to guide you to Remove Video Sound on your iPhone. If you don’t know the method to Remove Video Sound on iPhone then don’t be afraid we have an article to solve your problem. So, When your all step is done then you will not face any kind of problem. If you face a problem then type your problem in the comment section.