If you have a set of AirPods you want to pair with your mac? It has different ways to pair your Airpods or Airpods pro to your device, now in this case we’ll show you two different ways how to pair Airpods pro with your Mac or other devices. and I’m going to show you how you can connect it to your other devices.
How to Pair AirPods Pro with your Mac Computers
Connected the AirPods to your MacBook Air or other devices is pretty simple. follow these steps to show you pair it with them.
Step 1. Open the AirPods pro charging case lip and with a few clicks and a button presses and you’ll be listening to wireless audio.
Step 2. On your Mac, click on the Apple icon in the top left corner, then click on System Preferences.
Step 3. Select Bluetooth.
Step 4. Click on the Turn on the Bluetooth.
Step 5. With both AirPods in the charging case, open the lid. Press the button on the AirPods case until the status light starts to blink.
Step 6. At this moment, AirPods connect with your MacBook computers, and you will be ready to listen to audio.
How to Connect two AirPods to the One MacBook Air
Now, we will show how can pair two AirPods on one MacBook air. things get a little more complicated. Because the macOS doesn’t support audio output to two pairs of AirPods, you need a workaround. Here’s what to do:
1. Open the Finder.
2. Click on the Plus (+) sign, then click on the Create Muti-Output Device.
3. Check the box next to the two sets of AirPods. In the Master Device drop-down, choose your AirPods. Check the Drift Correction box next to your other AirPods.4. Now, go to the Apple Icon menu > System Preferences > Sound > Multi-Output Device. With that done, the MacBook Air’s audio is sent to both sets of AirPods.
When AirPods aren’t Connected | How to Fix it to pairing
your AirPods won’t connect to your MacBook Air, or you’re not hearing audio from them, try these steps to fix it:
- Remove AirPods and set them up again. Click the Apple menu > System Preferences > Bluetooth > hover over the AirPods > click the X > set up the AirPods again.
- Turn Bluetooth on and off. Click the Bluetooth menu in the top right corner > click Turn Off Bluetooth > then click Turn on Bluetooth.
- Charge AirPods. Put the AirPods into their case and plug the AirPods into the Power adapter.
- Check out our other AirPods troubleshooting.
How to Fix AirPods When They’re Not Working.
How to Connect Nothing Ear 1 to iPhone and iPad