Ubuntu is the most popular Linux distribution all over the world. Definitely, the most popular distribution or package brand of Linux is developed by Canonical limited for use on desktop services and many other applications. Ubuntu 22.04 is also the most popular operating system in the world. It is the operating system google built for its android development tools around. So, Ubuntu 22.04 was the first Linux distribution supported by valve for stream. You can download Ubuntu on VirtualBox and VMware workstation on any device you like such as Mac, Mac Book windows, and many other operating systems. So, In this article, I want to show you How to Install Ubuntu in VirtualBox on Windows 11
What is VirtualBox
Virtualbox is one of the best hypervisors for x86 virtualization. In VirtualBox, you can download any operating system you want. VirtualBox is a free app that you can install on any device. VirtualBox works like a VMware workstation. If you want to download Install Ubuntu 22.04 in VirtualBox then don’t worry we are here to Install Ubuntu in VirtualBox on Windows 11. Installing Ubuntu in the VirtualBox is not hard, but you need to ensure that your windows computer meets the minimum requirements to download it. There are many reasons that people want to download Ubuntu 22.04 in VirtualBox but one of the most common reasons is that they can use it simultaneously on multiple computers.
How to Install Ubuntu in VirtualBox on Windows 11
1. Open your browser and go to Ubuntu.com, then go to the download section and click on Ubuntu desktop to start downloading the Ubuntu ISO image.
2. Open the VirtualBox website and then download VirtualBox on your computer.
3. Now, Open the VirtualBox on your computer and then click on New.
4. Type the Name: Ubuntu 22.04 and Type: Linux and then from Version: Ubuntu (64-bit).
5. Increase the memory size and then click on Next.
6. Select the Create a Virtual Hark Disk File and click on Create.
7. Select the VDI (Virtual Disk Image) and click on Next.
8. Select the dynamically allocated and click on Next.
9. Select the location where you save then increase the hard disk space and then click on Create.
Customize the Virtual Machine
1. When it is created then click on Setting.
2. Go to the System tab and then increase the processor.
3. Go to the display tab and set up the display for 128 GB.
4. Go to the storage tab and then click on empty and click on the CD icon and click on Choose a disk file.
5. Select the ISO image file and then click on Open.
6. When all thing is done then click on Start.
Starting the Virtual Machine
1. Now, select the language of your choice and click on Install Ubuntu.
2. Select the keyboard layout and then click on Continue.
3. Leave the update and other software as default and click on Continue.
4. Select Erase the disk and install Ubuntu and then click on install now.
5. Type your location where you live and then click on continue.
6. Now, Enter your details and click on continue.
7. Now, wait a minute to finish installing the system.
8. Once the installation is complete then click on Restart Now.
9. Now, Enter your password and click on Sign in.
10. Now, You have just completed the installation of Ubuntu 22.04 In VirtualBox on Windows 11.
So, We are here to guide you to Install Ubuntu 22.04 in VirtualBox on Windows 11. If you don’t know the method to Install Ubuntu 22.04in VirtualBox on Windows 11 then don’t be afraid we have an article to solve your problem. So, When your all step is done then you will not face any kind of problem. If you face a problem then type your problem in the comment section.