So, Dolby Atmos has been quite the hot topic around the message boards among audiophiles interested in everything there is no knowledge about this oft-misunderstood sound system and the unique listening experience it delivers. So, Dolby Atmos made its debut in a handful of commercial movie theaters in 2012. It is at the theater, on TVs, inside headphones even Apple is getting into Dolby Atmos. So, In this post, I will show you How to Install Dolby Atmos on Windows 11.
You see the Dolby Atmos logo everywhere now. Dolby Atmos is a free app that you use on Microsoft’s Xbox One and Sony’s PlayStation 4 and it has excellent hardware on it. So, the Dolby atom is surround sound developed by Dolby Laboratories. The Dolby Atmos is used in theater you see in the app that is free but requires you to connect to a compatible system. When you download Dolby Atmos on windows then first you can free trial and then you can pay money for it.
How to Install Dolby Atmos in Windows 11
1. Turn on your windows 11 computer and then click Here to download Dolby Atmos app.
2. Now, Open the Setting and go to Privacy & Security and click 0n the For developers option.
3. So, Turn on the Developer Mode and then click on Yes to confirm.
4. Press the Shift key and then click Restart.
5. Now, click on Troubleshoot option.
6. Click on Advanced options.
7. Click on the Startup Settings
8. Now, Click on Restart
9. At last, press the F7 key.
10. Now, Right-click on Start Menu and then click on Device Manager.
11. Now, Double-click on Sound, video, and game controllers, and then Right-click on High Definition Audio Device, and then click on the Update driver.
12. Click on Browse my computer for drivers.
13. So, Click on Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer.
14. Click on Have Disk and click on Browse.
15. Go to the extracted folder of Dolby Atmos and click on the driver and select Win11_x64, select the hdaudio.inf file and then click Open.
16. Click on Ok.
17. Now, Select Dolby Atmos and click on Next and then Click on Yes.
18. Open the Dolby Atmos file which you have extracted before and then open the app2021 file.
19. So, Click on Install.
20. Now, Wait until the installation process is completed.
21. Now, Dolby Atmos is successfully installed on your Windows 11 computer.
So, We are here to guide you to Install Dolby Atmos in Windows 11. If you don’t know the method to Install Dolby Atmos in Windows 11 then don’t be afraid we have an article to solve your problem. So, When your all step is done then you will not face any kind of problem. If you face a problem then type your problem in the comment section.