With the help of the game Launcher app, we can improve gaming performance on Samsung Galaxy phones. This day all people play games on every mobile like Android, iPhone, Vivo, and many other mobiles. When you improve the game performance on your phone then you can play games with smooth quality. Android has the features to improve gaming performance on Samsung Galaxy phones. So, In this post, I will show you Improve Gaming Performance on Samsung Galaxy Phones
Do you want to boost your Galaxy phone performance for gaming we are here to help you to Improve Gaming Performance on Android phones. Most phones are made for playing games Android and the iPhone are not made for playing games they can slow your devices. Dolby Atmos is one of the best methods for shooting games. In an old Android phone, you can also Improve Gaming Performance on it. The bloatware App can also slow your Gaming Performance on Samsung Galaxy Phones.
Method 1. Switch to a Higher Screen Refresh Rate
1. Turn on your Android phone and then open the Setting app.
2. When the setting is open then click on the Display option.
3. Click on Motion Smoothness.
4. Select the High to get smoother animations and scrolling with a 120 Hz screen refresh rate and then click on Apply.
Method 2. Game Booster Settings
1. Open the Game Launcher app on your Android phone.
2. When the game launcher is open then click on the More button.
3. Click on the Game Booster.
4. Click on Game Optimization.
5. Now, click on the Performance option.
Method 3. Use Samsung Game Plugins: Improve Gaming Performance on Samsung
1. Turn on your Android phone and then open the Samsung Galaxy Store and download the Game Plugins app.
2. When it is installed then open the App and click on Agree and Allow.
3. Now, Click on the Game Booster Plus text and install it.
4. Click on the Start option.
5. You will see your installed games and then click on any of them.
6. Disable Auto mode and then select the Max FPS or High quality and then click on the Apply option.
Method 4. Enable Dolby Atmos for Gaming
1. Turn on your Android phone and then open the setting.
2. Click on the Sounds and vibration.
3. Click on the Sound quality and effects.
4. Now, you can enable Dolby Atmos for the gaming option.
Method 5. Silence Notifications
1. Open the setting app on your Android phone.
2. Now, Click on the Notifications option.
3. Click on the Do Not Disturb.
4. Now, turn on the Do Not Disturb.
So, We are here to guide you to Improve Gaming Performance on Samsung Galaxy Phones. If you don’t know the method to Improve Gaming Performance on Samsung Galaxy Phones then don’t be afraid we have an article to solve your problem. So, When your all step is done then you will not face any kind of problem. If you face a problem then type your problem in the comment section.