When you connect your device with a lot of Wi-Fi then some Wi-Fi will be disabled from your computer. If your WiFi isn’t working on your computer, it can really affect your work and life. If you have a problem with Wi-Fi not visible issue but don’t worry we are here to Fix Wi-Fi Not Visible Issue on Windows 11. Both Windows 11 and 10 offer their native troubleshooter to fix all the problems of networks on your Windows 11 computers. So, Wireless networks have become an important part of our daily life. Many Windows users have reported the Wi-Fi visible issue. For most Windows computers, a WiFi connection is a typical internet source. So, In this post, I will show you How to Fix Wi-Fi Not Visible Issue on Windows 11
Method 1. Fix WiFi Visibility by Toggling Airplane Mode
1. Turn on your Windows 11 computer and then open Windows 11 Action Center.
2. Click on Airplane Mode to turn it on.
3. Wait a few seconds and again click on the Airplane Mode button to re-activate wireless communication.
Method 2. Forget Existing WiFi Network to Fix WiFi Not Visible Issue
1. Turn on your Windows 11 computer and then open the Setting app.
2. When a setting is open then go to Network and Internet tab and then click on the WiFi option.
3. Click on Manage Known Networks.
4. Click on Forget to remove the existing Wi-Fi network and connect a new one afresh.
Method 3. Fix Wi-Fi Not Visible Issue with Network Troubleshooter
1. Open the Setting app on your Windows 11 computer.
2. Now, go to the System tab and then click on Troubleshoot.
3. Click on Other Troubleshooters.
4. Find the Network Adapter from the list and then click on Run.
5. Select the Wi-Fi option and then click on the Next option.
Method 4. Configure Windows Services to Fix WiFi Not Visible Issue
1. Open your computer and then press WINDOWS + R and then type services.msc and press enter.
2. FInd the WLAN AutoConfig and then double-click on it.
3. Select Automatic from the startup type and then click on Apply.
Method 5. Disable and Re-enable the Network Connection Driver
1. Turn on your computer and then press WINDOWS + R and then type ncpa.cpl then press enter.
2. Right-click on the Wi-Fi driver and then click on Disable.
3. Again right click on Wi-Fi and then click on Enable.
Method 6. Update your Network Adapter
1. Turn on your Windows 11 computer and then open the start menu and search Device Manager and then open it.
2. Expand Network Adapters and right-click on the Wi-Fi adapter and click on Update driver.
3. Click on the Search Automatically for Drivers option.
Method 7. Delete Previous Network Logs to Fix Wi-Fi not Visible Issue
1. Open your computer and then open the start menu and then search Command Prompt and click on Run as administrative.
2. Now, copy and paste the following command and press Enter.
netsh winsock reset
3. Type the following command and then restart your system to get rid of the Wi-Fi visibility issue.
netsh int ip reset resetlog.txt
4. Verify if you can now view your Wi-Fi network after the restart.
So, We are here to guide you to Fix Wi-Fi Not Visible Issues on Windows 11. If you don’t know the method to Fix Wi-Fi Not Visible Issue on Windows 11 then don’t be afraid we have an article to solve your problem. So, When your all step is done then you will not face any kind of problem. If you face a problem then type your problem in the comment section.