With the help of Hotspot, you can share your Wi-Fi with other people. When your Hotspot is not working then you cannot share your Wi-Fi with other people. Android phone has also the problem of hotspots turning off automatically. iPhone users have reported about the hotspot turns off automatically problem on iPhone devices. When you share a lot of hotspots with each other then sometimes it can find the problem of hotspots turning off automatically a problem. There are many reasons behind the hotspot turning off automatically on iPhone. So, In this post, I will show you How to Fix iPhone Hotspot to turn off Automatically.
Method 1. Turn off Low Data Mode
1. Turn on your iPhone device then open the Setting app.
2. When a setting is open then click on Mobile Data.
3. Click on the Mobile Data Options.
4. Now, Turn off the Low Data Mode option.
Method 2. Turn off Low Power Mode
1. Open the setting app on your iPhone device then scroll down and click on the Battery option.
2. Turn off the Low Power Mode.
Method 3. Reset Network Settings
1. So, Open General from your iPhone Settings.
2. Scroll down and then click on Transfer or Reset iPhone.
3. Click on the Reset option.
4. Click on Reset Network Settings and then enter the passcode of your mobile.
Method 4. Extend Auto-Lock Time
1. Turn on your iPhone device then open the setting app.
2. When the setting is open then click on Display & Brightness.
3. Scroll down and then click on Auto-Lock.
4. Now, set it to the Never option.
Method 5. Check Data Usage
1. Open the setting app on your iPhone device.
2. Click on Mobile Data.
3. Scroll down to see the data used during the Current Period.
Method 6. Update Carrier Settings
1. Turn on your phone and then open the Setting app.
2. Now, click on the General option.
3. Click on About.
4. Now, Find your network provider details to see the network provider version.
3. Click on it to download and install the latest version of carrier settings.
So, We are here to guide you to Fix your iPhone Hotspot to turn it off Automatically. If you don’t know the method to Fix iPhone Hotspot Turns off Automatically then don’t be afraid we have an article to solve your problem. So, When your all step is done then you will not face any kind of problem. If you face a problem then type your problem in the comment section.