Every device has its own IP Address android has its own iPhone own mac has its own IP Address and Windows has its own IP Address. If you want to find your computer IP Address on Windows 11 computer and you can still use Command prompt setting and many other methods. The full form of the IP address is an Internet Protocol address. So, In this post, I will show you How to Find Your IP Address in Windows 11.
The external IP address is common for all the devices on the network and is what people on other networks see. Some people don’t know how to find your IP Address on Windows 11 computers but don’t worry we are here to Find Your IP Address on your computer. An IP address is used for host or network interface identification and location addressing on Windows devices and Android phones. We can use an IP address for communicating across the internet.
Method 1. Find Your IP Address Using Windows Settings
1. Turn on your Windows 11 computer and then open the Setting app.
2. When the setting is open then go to Network and Internet and then click on the Wi-Fi option.
3. Now, click on the name of the WiFi network you are currently using on your Windows 11 computer.
4. Scroll down to find the IPv4 address and then see your computer IP address.
Method 2. Find Your IP Address using the Control Panel
1. Turn on your Windows 11 computer and then open the Start menu and search the control panel and then open it.
2. Click on the Network and Internet.
3. Click on the Network and Sharing Centre.
4. Click on the WiFi access point to which your computer is connected.
5. Click on the Details.
6. Now, you can see your Windows 11 IP address.
Method 3. Find Your IP Address Using Task Manager in Windows 11
1. Open your computer and then right-click on the Start menu and then click on Task Manager.
2. When Task Manager is open then go to the Performance tab.
3. Now, go to the Wi-Fi tab, and then you will see your IPv4 and IPv6 addresses.
Method 4. Check Your IP Address using Command Prompt
1. Turn on your computer and open the Start menu and then search CMD and then open it.
2. When it is open then search
ipconfigand then press Enter.
3. You will find the IPv4 address, which is the local IP address of your Windows 11 computer.
Method 5. Check Your IP Address using Windows PowerShell
1. Open the start menu and then search PowerShell and then click on Open.
2. Now, type
Get-NetIPAddress and then press enter.
3. Now, you will see the IP address of your Windows 11 machine.
So, We are here to guide you to Find Your IP Address in Windows 11. If you don’t know the method to Find Your IP Address in Windows 11 then don’t be afraid we have an article to solve your problem. So, When your all step is done then you will not face any kind of problem. If you face a problem then type your problem in the comment section.