Internet Explorer is one of the best browsers. When the computer is invented then internet explorer is a number browser. When Google chrome and Microsoft edge are invented then no one can use Internet Explorer on computers. These days Internet Explorer is dead and there are no easy methods to access Internet Explorer on windows 11 computers. When windows 11 comes then Internet Explorer has been removed from windows 11 computers. You can use Internet Explorer on any device you want. So, In this post, I will show you How to Enable and Use Internet Explorer on Windows 11.
Microsoft has removed Internet Explorer from lasted windows operating system, but it is possible to use Internet Explorer on windows 11 computers. Internet Explorer is available on windows 7 and windows 10 computers. Internet Explorer has released in 1995 and it has an amazing example for many modern browsers. This day many users like Internet Explorer still now due to its popularity from the first day. So, For Internet Explorer users Microsoft has added some part of it in Microsoft Edge to use it. Internet Explorer is one of the oldest software windows has onboard.
How to Enable and Use Internet Explorer on Windows 11
1. Turn on your windows 11 computer and then open Start Menu and search Internet Options and open it.
2. Go to the Programs tab and click on Manage add-ons.
3. Click on the Learn more about toolbars and extensions option.
4. Internet Explorer will open up right away on your Windows 11 PC.
Create a VBS Shortcut to Open Internet Explorer on Windows 11
1. Open your computer and then right-click on Desktop or free space and then click on New and click on a Text document.
2. Now, open Notepad and then Copy and paste the following code on Notepad.
3. Select All files (*.*) and click on Save as.
5. Select All Files (*.*)
6. Type the name as Internet Explorer.vbs and then click on Save
7. The VBS file has been created on the Desktop of your windows 11 computer.
Enable IE Mode in Edge to Use Internet Explorer on Windows 11
1. Open Microsoft edge on your windows 11 computer.
2. Click on the 3-dot menu and click on Setting.
3. Click on the Default browser.
4. Select the Always (Recommended) option.
5. Select Allow from Allow sites to be reloaded in Internet Explorer mode (IE mode) and click on Restart.
6. Click on Add next to Internet Explorer mode pages and enter the full URL of the webpage.
7. Click on the 3-dot menu again and right-click on Reload in Internet Explorer mode. Select the Show in the toolbar option.
1. Turn on your windows 11 computer and then Open the GitHub page for the OpenInternetExplorer file.
2. Click on the OpenInternetExplorer.exe under Assets to download the file.
3. Click on the down arrowhead and then click on Open.
4. Now, click on Run to open Internet Explore.
5. So, Internet explorer is downloaded on a windows 11 computer.
We are here to guide you to Enable and Use Internet Explorer on Windows 11. If you don’t know the method to Enable and Use Internet Explorer on Windows 11 then don’t be afraid we have an article to solve your problem. When your all step is done then you will not face any kind of problem. If you face a problem then type your problem in the comment section.