If your computer has junk files then your computer cannot work very well it can find viruses. Some of the third-party also have Junk files that also slow your computer. There are five methods to clean junk files and get up free space on your computer. There can be a lot of reasons for slowing computers and one of such reasons is junk files. If your computer has Junk files then they get storage on your computer. Windows 11 have the feature to clean junk files. There are different types of junks file. So, In this post, I will show you How to Clean Junk Files on Windows 11 PC.
If your computer has a lot of junk files then you don’t know to remove junk files from your computer then don’t worry we are here to help you to clean junk Files on your Windows 11 computer. Android and iPhone have also junk files. Junk files are the temporary files created by the internet cache and cookies, system error logs, apps, junk internet files, and many other things that can find junk files on your computer. Without using any third-party apps we can remove the junk files.
Method 1. Clean Junk Files Using Cleanup Recommendations
1. Turn on your Windows 11 computer and then open the Setting app.
2. When the setting is open then go to the System tab and then click on the Storage option.
3. Now, click on Cleanup Recommendations.
4. Select any file or photos you want to delete from your computer then click on the Clean Up option.
Method 2. Run the Windows Disk Cleanup Tool
1. Turn on your computer and then open the Start menu and search Disk Cleanup and open it.
2. Now, select any drive you want to delete then click on OK.
3. Disk Cleanup will now show you files that can be removed from your computer and then select the files you want to delete then, click on OK.
4. Now, click on Delete files.
Method 3. Delete Temporary Files Using File Explorer
1. Open your Windows 11 computer and then press WIN + R and then type %temp% and then press Enter.
2. Now, press WIN + A and then click on the Delete icon.
Method 4. Delete Temporary Files Using Command Prompt
1. Turn on your computer and then open the Start Menu and search the command prompt and click on Run as administrator.
2. Now, Type the command and then press enter.
del /q/f/s %TEMP%\*
3. Now, your all temporary Files are deleted from your computer.
Method 5. Delete unused languages
1. Open the setting app on your computer.
2. Now, go to Time & Language tab and then click on Language & Region.
3. Click on the Three dots icon.
4. Click on the Remove option.
So, We are here to guide you to Clean Junk Files on Windows 11 PC. If you don’t know the method to Clean Junk Files on Windows 11 PC then don’t be afraid we have an article to solve your problem. So, When your all step is done then you will not face any kind of problem. If you face a problem then type your problem in the comment section.