Do you want to Disable or enable Telegram Fingerprint on your phones? In the article; we will show you how to enable fingerprint lock on Telegram on smartphones.
However, with a Telegram password lock, you can prevent unauthorized access to your chat messages. Telegram will request the passcode once everything is set up before allowing access to your account. A Telegram password lock aids in blocking snooping eyes. We will then go over how to set up the password lock in Telegram.
You can lock your Telegram messages with a password lock using a Face ID, Touch ID, fingerprint, PIN, or a pattern lock screen. You can be sure that no one will be able to access and use your account without the code even if your device is lost or stolen.
How to Enable Fingerprint Lock on Telegram on Mobile
In this article, we will share a step-by-step guide on how to Turn on the fingerprint lock feature in Telegram for Android. Let’s check out.
1. Open the Telegram app on your phone.
2. Tap on the “three horizontal lines” to open the menu page.
3. From the menu select “Setting”.
4. Now, tap on “Privacy and Security”.
5. Scroll down to “Passcode lock” and toggle it on.
6. Now enable the toggle for the Passcode lock. Tap on Enable Passcode, and enter a 4-digit passcode.
7. Toggle on “Use fingerprint”, confirm your fingerprint when prompted, and enable the unlock with Fingerprint.
Note: This feature is only available on the latest version of Telegram, so make sure to update the app if necessary.
How to Turn on the Fingerprints in Telegram on an IOS Phone
Now, here to enable the fingerprint lock feature in Telegram for IOS phones.
- Open the Telegram app on your IOS phone.
- Go to the Settings.
- Tap on Privacy and Security.
- Scroll down to “Screen Lock” toggle it on, and enter a 4-digit passcode.
- Use Touch ID or Face ID to confirm your fingerprint when prompted.
Note: This feature is only available on the latest version of Telegram on your IOS phones, so make sure to update the app if necessary.
Now, you can lock your Telegram messages with a password lock using a Face ID, Touch ID, fingerprint, PIN, or a pattern lock screen.