Do you want to set up or turn on the data saver on Samsung phones? In the article, we explain to enable the data saver on Samsung galaxy Android 12 and 11 phones. An internet connection offered by a mobile network carrier is known as mobile data. To save mobile data, you can simply enable or disable it. You may also arrange it to automatically switch to Wi-Fi networks when one is available. Learn how to enable and disable mobile data by referring to the instructions below.
Meanwhile; a few Samsung Galaxy users claim they aren’t receiving alerts. You should check the Data saver setting if your Samsung smartphone or tablet is having issues with notifications.
If you primarily rely on mobile data or cellular data for your internet connection, turning on the data saver can drastically reduce your data use. You could not get app notifications at all or on schedule, on the other hand. Some applications could also not load correctly or function as they should. Your emails, for instance, might still download, but you might need to tap the images or photos to download them. As the name implies, you can conserve data with this functionality, but convenience is sacrificed.
How to Enable Data Saver on Samsung Galaxy Android (S21, S20, J7, A30)
You can enable data saver mode and cut down data usage by preventing apps from using data in the background.
1. Go to the Setting app on your Samsung phone.
2. Now, tap on the Connection from the setting menu.
3. From the Connection menu hit on the Date usage.
4. Now, on the Data usage tap on the Data saver on your phone.
5. Data saver helps cut down your data usage by preventing apps from using data in the background, Turn on the Turn on now.
6. Now, Check the Data saver, Swipe down the notification pane will see the data saver icon.
7. You can also choose which apps you want to keep using your mobile data even when the Data saver is activated. To give apps permission tap Allow app while Data saver is on, then tap the switch next to the apps.
Note: Even if the Data Saver option is turned on, you can choose some programs to use data unrestrictedly. As a result, you can designate certain crucial apps from which you cannot afford to miss alerts or notifications while preventing the other apps on your device from using data.
How to Disable or Turn off the Data Saver on Android phones
So, if you want to turn off the data usage on your mobile, follow this step-by-step guide.
- Launch the Settings app, and then select Connections.
- Tap Data usage.
- Make sure that Mobile data is enabled. If you want to disable Mobile data, tap the switch to turn it off.
Finally; In this guide, your study on how to enable, disable, and you can also choose which apps you want to keep using your mobile data even when the Data saver is activated.