Do you want to turn on or off the dark mod on the macOS Ventura 13? In the guide, we’ll show you how to enable dark mode on the macOS Ventura 13 on your mac. In order to reduce screen glare, Dark Mode darkens text and darkens toolbars on applications. Some individuals may find it simpler to see the screen as a result.
How to Enable Dark Mode on macOS Ventura 13
Steps in detail:
1. Click on the Apple Logo on the menu.
2. Scroll down the page setting selected on the Wallpaper side slider.
3. Now, will open the wallpapers on the right page, from the Dynamic Desktop part will see the all macOS wallpapers.
4. Click on the Ventura Graphic, it’s on the top slider bar.
5. Now, the Ventura graphic will show the 3 options.
- Light: To move to Light Mode.
- Dark: To move to Dark Mode.
- Dynamic: To automatically toggle between light and dark mode based on the time of the day and your location.
6. Select the Dark.
A yellow flower abstraction is the new macOS Ventura default wallpaper. Since the first macOS 13.0 beta, options for light mode and dark mode have been offered. There is a third choice for the Ventura flower in dynamic mode in this week’s beta.
On the Mac, dynamic wallpapers alter aesthetically depending on the time of day; the effect is present in both light mode and dark mode. This indicates that you can utilize the aesthetic effect without altering the way your system looks.
The addition of macOS Ventura’s own built-in screensaver is the other modification. This screensaver draws inspiration from the abstract flower motif and focuses on variances in visual depth on the subject.
Depending on the appearance setting you’re using, the new macOS Ventura wallpaper also changes. The light model has a background that is light blue and a bloom that is more yellow. The variation that seems more orange in dark mode has a dark background behind the flower.
These articles are about how to enable or disable the macOS Ventura 13 dark mode.