This entails that you can open two programs simultaneously and use them normally in a split screen configuration. Additionally, you can use a very useful feature called App Pair to quickly open the apps. and want to open quickly two apps on one screen at one time on Samsung android 12? In this guide, we will show you how to create app pair in Samsung on the Edge panel.
Manual; on your Galaxy phone, use App Pair to quickly access your most-used multitasking apps. You may easily view two apps simultaneously once you’ve configured App Pair in your Edge Panel. Perfect for listening to music while navigating or reading reviews while shopping. Up to 10 apps can be paired together to make using Multi Window faster. Simply For detailed information on setting up and using App Pair on your Galaxy phone, go to the guide below.
How to Use or Create App Pair in Samsung Galaxy on Edge Panel
Step 1: At first you want to add the app pair to the edge panel must by enabling or activating the Edge panel on your Samsung Galaxy phone on android 12, 11, and 10.
Make sure Edge Panels is turned on. If you switched it off, go to Settings > Display > Edge Screen and make sure Edge Panels is selected. If you switched it off, you can turn it back on under Settings > Display > Edge Screen > Toggle on Edge Panels.
Step 2: Now, Add an app to pair on the Edge panel in Samsung Galaxy A series, with a split screen.
- Now, you can create an app pair that will both open in the split screen view. To do this, tap Create App Pair.
- When you open the app tap the Recent button on your phone
- Will open the recommended app, and tap on the upper icon.
- Now, from in the new pip view tap to Open in the split screen view.
- When your apps open the split screen.
- On the middle page, tap on the three-dot on split screen came to function (Switch windows and Add app combo to Edge panel), you tap to the Add app Cambo to Edge panel.
- Finally, open the Edge panel, and will find that all apps are paired with them.
Note: If you want to remove the paired app on the Edge panel. Swipe the Edge panel side > Tap to the Pencil icon from Edge panel > and tap the remove function on the paired app.
Finally; this post is about how to add the app to pair on the Edge panel on a Samsung Galaxy phone.