If you have the Bose QuietComfort 35 II headphones and want to connect the Laptops or Pc computer, by this guide we’ll show you how to pair or connect the Bose QC35 II headphone to Windows 11 or Windows 10.
However; your connectivity issues could be easily resolved by resetting your headphones. Your headphones’ problems and glitches can be removed with a reset routine, leaving them in pristine condition. Therefore, resetting your Bose headphones before attempting any other procedures will assist resolve the problem if they suddenly stop connecting after previously working flawlessly.
Bose QuietComfort 35 II (Bose QC35 II)
This set of headphones has a classy appearance. The headphones retain the original’s compact design and high level of comfort. One of the most comfortable sets of headphones available is the Bose QuietComfort 35 II, and for good reason. Hours can pass while wearing this without you ever feeling the need to remove it to allow your ears to breathe. Additionally, it is quite strong and can be bent and twisted in many different directions without breaking.
Bose has long held the top spot in active noise cancellation, in part thanks to the QuietComfort line of headphones. Prior to the release of the company’s new Noise Cancelling 700 Headphones (awful name, I know), the Bose QuietComfort 35 II was the noise-canceling headphone to beat. Since the Bose QuietComfort 35 II’s 2017 release, we’ve had it in our possession for weeks at a time to examine all of its features.
How to Pair or Connect Bose QC35 II Headphone to Windows 10/11 Laptop
So, now to connect the Bose QC35 II headphone to Windows 11/10 pc.
1. Click the square icon in the lower-right corner of your desktop to open the Windows 11/10 Action Center.
2. Make sure that Bluetooth is turned on. The Bluetooth icon should be highlighted if it is. Right-click Bluetooth and select Go to Settings.
3. Click +Add Bluetooth or other devices on Windows 10. While enabling Bluetooth and click on + Add device on Windows 11.
4. Click on Bluetooth.
5. To make your Bose headphones discoverable, turn them on and firmly move the power switch to the far-right position.
Note: You should hear a beep sound and see a flashing blue light on your Bose headphones if done successfully.
6. When your Bose headphones appear on the list of Bluetooth devices, select it.
7. Your Bose headphones will now automatically connect to your Windows 11/10 computer any time it has Bluetooth enabled and the headphones are on.
How to Connect Headphones to Windows 11/10
Can I Use Bose Headphones for PC Gaming?
Bose headphones may be used to listen to any PC audio, including that from TV shows, YouTube videos, Spotify songs, and even video games. Gamers will want to use the aux cord wired connection because Bose headphones do have a tendency to have a tiny delay when linked wirelessly, which is important to bear in mind if you want the audio to sync up properly.
Another point worth highlighting is the absence of a microphone on all but one model, the Bose Quiet Comfort QC35 II Gaming Headset. With a set of Bose headphones and a Windows PC, you can voice chat while playing a video game, you’ll either have to spend money on this specific model or use a different microphone.
These are all about how to pair or connect Bose QC35 headphones on Windows 11 and Windows 10 laptops.