If you have AirPods earphones and want to connect or join it to Laptop Windows 11? This article explains how you use Bluetooth to connect AirPods to non-Apple computers plus explains what to do if syncing isn’t working. In this Mytechmode guide, we will show you how to connect AirPods to Windows 11 pc.
Which pair of AirPods and best earbuds can connect to computers or laptops
- AirPods pro
- AirPods 3
- AirPods 2
- AirPods 1
- AirPods Max
The newest model, AirPods (3rd Generation), replaces the first and second generations, however, the second generation is still available for purchase on Apple’s website. Along with the AirPods Pro and AirPods Max, these devices are Apple’s entry-level wireless headphones.
The AirPods play audio in addition to having a built-in microphone that cancels out background noise, accelerometers, and optical sensors that can detect taps and pinches (for example, double-tap or pinch to pause audio), and ear placement that enables automatic pausing of audio when they are removed.
One of the best features of Apple’s AirPods is how simple it is to pair them with and utilize them with Apple products. The most recent AirPods 3 even automatically transition between your Apple devices for you.
However, you might be unsure of how to connect your AirPods to a computer running Windows 11 and believe there are compatibility issues with these gadgets. Actually, it isn’t, and even though you obviously won’t get the same level of seamless integration throughout the entire Apple array, figuring out how to connect AirPods to a laptop or desktop running Windows 11 is a breeze. You may learn how to accomplish that by reading this short instruction. Visit Apple’s website for more information.
How to connect AirPods to Windows 11 PC
Instructions in this article apply to all Apple AirPods and Windows PCs with wireless capabilities. You can also pair AirPods with Surface devices. The method for connecting Apple AirPods is the same process as adding any other Bluetooth speaker or headphones to a Windows computer
So, here are the steps to connect and pair AirPods to a Windows 11 laptop:
1. Click on the Action Center icon in the bottom-right corner of the taskbar to open Windows Action Center.
2. Select from the Action center to the All setting or open the setting page using shortcuts and press Win+I keys.
3. Select the Bluetooth & devices in the Windows setting.
4. Under the Add a devices click to open the Bluetooth.
5. Your Apple AirPods should appear on the list as AirPods. Select AirPods Pro to begin the pairing process.
Tip: If your AirPods aren’t showing up, open the lid of their charging case.
6. Press the circle button on the rear of the Apple AirPod charging case while having the lid open. The charging case’s light should change from green to white.
Note: Continue firmly pressing the sync button until the pairing is complete. If you encounter an error message, press the sync button on the charging case before you select the AirPods pro on the Bluetooth device list.
7. If paired correctly, you should see a “Your device is ready to go!” message. Select Done to close the message.
How to Disconnect or Removed the AirPods to Laptops
- Go to the Windows Setting.
- Select the Bluetooth & devices.
- Now, click the 3 dots menu next to the AirPod and select Disconnect or Remove device.
How Can AirPods Connect to a Windows PC?
Apple AirPods use Bluetooth to connect to any computer, from laptops and traditional desktop computers running modern Windows 11. Once connected, you can use AirPods to listen to audio, input audio via their built-in mic, and control audio volume or pause sound via tap controls.
These were the process to connect and pair the AirPods to a Windows 11 laptop.