Did you know that the OPPO phone allows you to modify the icon style? Your smartphone provides an option to Set Up the Icon Style where you can select a preferred Style of them. In this guide, we’ll show you how to change the icon style on the OPPO phone in Android 11 & 10.
However; there are numerous customization options with OPPO ColorOS 11. It’s now simpler to customize your phone thanks to new dark mode styles, custom wallpaper, edge lighting, always-on displays, and fingerprint style. Even third-party icon packs are available for use. This article will demonstrate how to use and modify third-party app icons.
How to change the Icon shape on the OPPO Phone ( ColorOS 11.1)
Now, here we’ll show you to change the icon shape or style on the OPPO phone.
Note: First, check to see whether you’re not using a third-party launcher, as doing so will prevent you from changing icon settings. The [Icon styles] functionality will not function if a different launcher other than the one set as the default “Home App” is selected.
1. Open the Setting app on the OPPO phone.
2. Scroll down from the setting app, tap on the Home screen & Lock screen Magazine.
3. From the home screen & Lock screen Magazine option, scroll down and tap on the Set icon Style.
4. To get a more individualized smartphone experience on your OPPO phone, follow the instructions below.
- Pinch to bring up the customization menu on your home screen and tap [Icons].
- Choose an icon style. Material style and Pebble are the two icon styles currently available. You can also select the icon set you downloaded.
- To apply custom customizations to the home screen icons, enable [ART+ Icons]. You’ll be able to adjust the icon’s form, size, and foreground once it’s enabled.
you can also set a new app icon shape from the home screen as well
- On your home screen, pinch to bring the customization menu.
- Select Icon style.
- There are two pre-installed icon styles available as of now, Material Styleand Pebble.
- If you want to create a new icon shape, simply tapCustom.
- Select your preferred icon shape and then set the Foreground, Icon, and App name.
Finally; These are all about how to change the icon style or shape on the OPPO phone.
How to Set Hexa Bloom on Android phone (Free 3D live wallpaper)