If you wish to customize the color of the Windows 11 taskbar. In this article, you’ll learn how to change the taskbar and start menu color on Windows 11 laptops and Pc Computers. Then take a look at this article. We’ve outlined the steps for changing the taskbar color on your Windows 11 computer below.
However; the Start menu and Taskbar in Windows 11 are set to a light color scheme by default, but you can alter it to whatever color you desire. While you can always go to dark mode, you can also change the color to any color you like. Changing the accent color for these items, on the other hand, is more difficult because you must be in a specific color mode before the option to switch colors appears in the Settings app.
How to Change Start Menu and Taskbar Color on Windows 11
Here to change the accent color for Start and Taskbar on Windows 11.
1. Go to the Setting on Windows 11 or Right-click on any empty space on your desktop and select Personalize in the context menu that appears.
2. Once on the Personalization Settings page, choose the option Colors on the right side.
3. Use the drop-down associated with Choose your mode and select Custom from the list of options.
4. There are two more options available now. Choose the Dark option from the dropdown linked to Choose your default Windows mode.
5. Choose the option Light in the dropdown menu next to Choose your default app mode.
Note: You must choose the Dark mode option since the Light mode does not allow you to modify the color of your taskbar.
6. On Accent color by clicking on it. You can select any color that you want from here.
7. The accent color on the Start menu and taskbar in Windows 11 is disabled by default. Change the taskbar’s accent color in Windows 11 by changing the configuration.
8. Toggle on the Show accent color on Start and taskbar toggle. The presently selected accent color will appear on the taskbar and Start menu as soon as you do this.
9. To change the accent color, make sure that it is set to Manual using the dropdown associated with the Accent color option.
Click on the color to select a particular color.
Click the View colors option next to Custom colors if you desire a different color.
Select a color of your choice and then click on Done.
Finally; We hope this article must have helped you change the taskbar and Start menu color on Windows 11 Laptops and Pc .