Do you want to change the notifications sound on the Instagram App on Android or iPhone? In this guide, you learn how to change Instagram notification sound on Android phones. This manner we use on Android and iPhone, If you want to learn this method, you’re can take help this post.
However, The sound of Instagram notifications is needed by everyone who wants to keep abreast of news and events taking place inside a social network. For example, to learn about a new message, like, tag on a photo or an interesting publication. But sometimes constantly pop-ups and signals can begin to annoy, then all or only some of them can be turned off. To do this, you need to use the settings of the smartphone or Instagram itself. There’s a good chance that you use Instagram. Add a couple of other apps that notify you frequently and it can definitely be a bit boring. But what if you mix it up and, say, set different notification sounds for each app. WhatsApp, Instagram, FB Messenger, TikTok, or Snapchat — your choice. That way, you can diversify notification sounds.
How to Change Instagram Notification Sound on Android Phones
If you want to change the sound on Instagram notifications on Android phones, For this method we can change Instagram notifications and it can have a different sound to other notification sounds.
- Open the Instagram App go to the profile picture.
- Tap on the three-line on the corner page and tape the Setting.
- Tap the notification and choose the from Instagram.
- Scroll down the page and tap Additional options in the system setting.
- At the first Turn on the show notification.
- On the Direct category, Select Instagram Direct.
- Select on sound and choose the favorite sound notification.
Note: this method has also been used on the IOS and Android.
Finally; In this guide, we can put different sounds for each phone Application and how to change the notification sound on Instagram App.