One of the good things about One UI 3.0 based on Android is to customize the call screen background. So, in this Android post, you will learn how to change the incoming call screen background on Samsung Galaxy devices running on Android 11 (One UI 3.0).
Many of the features and additions launched with One UI 2.5 have been improved in One UI 3.0. Samsung has tweaked the user interface and added new capabilities to make One UI 3.0 one of the greatest versions of the company’s proprietary skin yet.
One of the new customization options Samsung is introducing is the ability to customize the appearance of the incoming call screen. You may modify the background color and how the caller’s information is displayed. The user may also change the backdrop to a photo or video of their own.
On your Samsung phone, you can adjust notifications, home screens, displays, and more. Samsung did not overlook the phone’s call screen. You may also customize the wallpaper of your Samsung phone’s call screen.
Change Call Screen Background in Samsung
The ability to change incoming and outgoing call screen background is available in phones running Samsung One UI 3.0 based on Android 11 and higher only. Also, the feature is available on the Samsung Phone app only.
Of course, not all eligible smartphones will be upgraded to Android 11 at the same time. Premium devices in the Galaxy S and Note series frequently outperform midrange and cheap models in the Galaxy A and Galaxy M series.
So, here are the methods to change the incoming call screen background on Samsung Galaxy:
Method 1. Change on via Gallery
- Open the Gallery app and find the photo which you want to set for the Samsung call background.
- Tap the 3 dots icon at the bottom right-hand corner and then select Set as wallpaper.
- Here, select Call background.
- Finally, tap Set as call background.
Method 2. Change Call background Android 11 via Phone App (Samsung)
- Go to the Phone app.
- Tap the 3 dots menu and then select Settings.
- On the Call settings page, select Call background.
- Choose your favorite layout by tapping the Layout menu.
- Tap Background and then +.
- Now, find the wallpaper which you want to use for the incoming Samsung call background.
- Once found, select Set as call background.
This is how you can change the incoming call screen background on Samsung Galaxy devices running on One UI 3.1 based on Android 11.